Sunday, October 28, 2012

Day #106: Stressful.

I wanted to go back to uni to study today. Urghhh. But things happened. So annoying, Cant really study after all. I have to catch up all the syllabus. I cannot wait till exam only I start study. Just so stress with everything happened around. All things. Anyway, CIMB Classic's result turns out quite out of expectation. HAHA. Thought that Kruger will win, but ended Watney won. Hahah. But he played so well that overall 22 under. Good one.
I realised myself, think of you more frequent these days. Its not right. Totally not right. Never right. If i can just forget things, it must be really good. I hate myself doing that. Everything will be alright, Yung. I talked to mum today about some problem. I told her, everything happened, just smile. What else can we do when we face problem after trying your best and people dont appreciate it? Smile. Just that easy. I can tell her how easy it is, but im not even sure, whether i can do it. But i dont think so. Ive been trying so hard to get everything off my mind. I just couldnt. Still fighting for that one moment. I know i can do it. Cause i know you wouldnt care anymore. And im trying my best to not care for anyone anymore. People take advantage from people who care for them. Thats true. I totally agree.

No comments: