Saturday, October 6, 2012

Day #84: Dream.

I wish I could sleep all day long and not wake up to face the world again. I dont want to wake up. Yes. Im still dwelling in the past. Im so sorry if it bothers anyone. 84 days, its not a short period. Every part of me still hurt so much. What am i thinking? What i want? I dont understand myself anymore. I just want to hide in my shell. I dont want to come out anymore. I would do anything just for one guy. I would, even to lose friends. Whether it worths, I would. I know i dont have much friends now. Everyone is like, leaving me again. I dont know who else i can talk to. I dont need to talk, actually. Cause it will turn out the same thing. I dont dare to open up again. Im really afraid to be hurt again. Im afraid to have something or someone good, and everything is taken away in a while. I cant afford to lose things again. Yeah. Probably they were right, i said sorry to make myself feel better. It was all lie. I lied. Everything i said were lies. Liar doesnt deserve to have good treatments. Its all my punishment. Serve me. Goodnight, dear.

No comments: