Sunday, October 21, 2012

Day #99: Appreciation.

Does everyone know how to appreciate life? I dont think so. Neither do I. Sometimes, a small little toy can satisfy a kid. A bread can satisfy a person's daily need. And we, the ones that dont even suffer from anything, complains about everything. Life is a bitch, yet, its fair. You did wrong, find your way to fill your sin, if not, you'll get the return. Somehow, at times, innocent people get involve in your problems. Probably, that's their return in some way. Those really innocent ones, just couldnt avoid it. All is in God's hand. I went back for etp again today. Was quite okay. Did the editing with Am, Tracy and Ervianna. I just realise how much my brother suffers to get a video done. Facing the laptop everytime. I really should learn to appreciate life and spread the happiness that i should have to the people around. I have a laptop. What else i can ask for. I have food. I have a smart phone. I have family. I have my daily needs. I get to be educated. I have everything. Compare to others, what else i can ask for. When i learn to pay off, dont ask for return. Not everyone serves you because they have to. They have the right to just leave you there and die alone, but because they care, they stay and take all your bad habits. Shouldnt you just learn to appreciate and satisfy with all you have? And i lost my red hoodie. Cool. -.- I dont want to live in your shadow anymore. And i will not. Dont lose hope for tomorrow. There will always have a chance to be a butterfly.

No comments: