Monday, October 1, 2012

Day #79: Run away.

I just want to run away. Run away from problems, troubles, everyone. Im so mad at myself. I really am. Why couldnt i stand on myself? Running away isnt helping to solve the problem, i rather not solving anything and let time unfold the unknowns itself. I swear to myself, I will not tell anyone about anything anymore. I dont want. No one will talk to me already. Yes, it's my own attitude that making people, friends running away from me. I tried to be happy, I just dont want to be sad, at least at the outside ad. I want my blades back. I want them back. I cant take it anymore. I want to just die like that. I know it cant happen. If not, i wouldnt be standing here for so long. I want to get sick, but i cant. WHY? I dont want to go for class. Not sure whether its really depression. But.. nevermind. I will not talk about anything anymore. Goodnight, darling.

No comments: