Friday, October 12, 2012

Day #90: Experience.

I dont expect anyone to know how and what i feel. I dont need people to know. If a person who truly went through something similar, they will understand. I know how hurtful it is to be treated that way. You wont know how much courage i need to walk out this shadow. What i'd been through, it's not something very serious to others, but it meant everything to me. Yeah. When people hear about it, they will pity me. I dont need people's sympathy. What i'd been through, its over. I will not bring up again. Even if i talk about it, i will not cry anymore. I must tell myself, im strong enough to handle everything. It's your loss. I dont bother to know anymore. I did my part to help us, you didnt appreciate it. Fine. It's my time to save myself. From the pathetic time. It's like duckling finding it's way back to the clean and clear water from the dirty swamp. I know i found my right path. How much i want your care, need you, it will all be shunned to the back of the head, and make sure it will not come out and mess up my life again. I love you, but thats all. One day, you will realize what you did, were so annoying, irritating, and hurtful to a girl. By that time, i'll tell you, im the survivor from all the shit you did. Im really disappointed in all your actions. Think about yourself, and how a person can treat you like what you did. Goodnight, darling. Though i shouldnt say that.

- Ignore your own feelings, yung. Shun all to the back and remind yourself, it's his loss.

No comments: