Monday, October 15, 2012

Day #93: Strangers.

After everything, we are once strangers again. From strangers, to friends, to lovers, to couple, to friends and strangers again. I dont know what to say. I really dont want to cry for you anymore. I know it doesnt worth it. I thought about so many old things today. Days that i wanted you to fight for me. Days that you're bored of me. Days that you dont even want to give a damn to what i said to help you. Everything is such a joke. I tried my biggest best to help you out of your own trap, you didnt see my intention and blame i didnt appreciate yours. Well, its okay. Sometimes, when you're lost in nowhere and dont know what to do, being alone is a good choice. Clear out your mind and re-make your decision. Surprisingly, the result will turn out well. I tried so hard to hide everything behind me, but when i see you again, everything just rush back out. I hate the feelings. Really. I would say, this whole course, whole time, its a real shame on me. Being used, without knowing, being played without knowing, being joked on without knowing. I still think your family will be your biggest stepping stone to your success. Theres no way you can grow up and make your own decision, if your family keeps making decision for you. Once you made a decision, please be responsible on it. I still feel disgusted anyway. :O Clear out your mind, and have some clear thoughts on what you want, what you need. Goodnight.

No comments: