Friday, October 26, 2012

Day #104: Holiday.

Its a public holiday today. Stayed at home and grew some mushrooms. LOL. I was so bored for the whole day. I just dont know what to do. I broke my spectacles too. And so, i went to the optical shop to repair it in the evening. Clumsy Yung. :( After repairing my spectacles, sis and I went Midvalley to get something. To fill in the baking cupboard. Ive baked too much recently. Thats why need to refill the ingredients. So happy that i bought so many ingredients. HAhaha. Should try to bake something new soon. :P While walking, i found myself, somehow, thinking about you. When i realised that, i hate myself even more. Ive been buried all the feelings deep down. It shouldnt just show up like this. It suffers me. When i realised im thinking about you, i just quickly switch my mind to other things. I know it didnt work, just temporarily ignore. If im stronger, nothing like this will happen. If im a robot, everything will be so beautiful. Theres too many if in the life, that people nowadays dont even know to choose the right decision. If i did that, If i chose this... And whatever. People will lose the ability to think. Should stop saying If. If you dont have a demanding family, If you didnt like your ex like before. Too many ifs. Overthinking ruins everything. Well, Yung, just hold on there.

No comments: