Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Day #109: Halloween.

Happy Halloween to all!! Everytime i say Halloween, automatically i will think of pumpkins. I dont know why. HAhah. Craved pumpkinssss! So cute. ISP is stressing me now. I have to do the video. I dont mind doing the video, but please, i need information! Texted those people, dont reply. Whatsapp, dont reply. Okay, finally replied, but only once. SO ANNOYING! How am i going to do thingssss?? Hmmm.. Its okay. Calm, Yung. Soon to be over. :) Food, makes me happy. I made potato salad for breakfast tomorrow. Hope its going to make my day well. :D These days are just so hard for me. I dont know. Maybe im thinking too much again. I just remember all the days we spent, we went through. It wasnt easy, but yet it was the best time. But if i have to go through all this shit, i rather to give up the best time. Sorry. Im not a person who can afford to be abandoned and left alone. I rather im alone all the while. Ohh. And Sandy is hitting New York really bad. Glad that cousin and family are all good there. :( People should stop polluting for further disasters. I think im going to be sick. Nose so itchy.
I realise my blog posts dont follow sequences when i type. Everything jumble up. HAHA. First about what happened to myself, then my thoughts, then feelings, back to daily stuffs, and some stupid own theories. I wonder what people feel to read these.. Hmm..

No comments: