Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Day #108: Love.

Love is today's title cause im listening to Jason Mraz's Everything is sound. It started with "When there is love~~". Hahahah. Just being random. Nice song too. I slept early last night. It was a very satisfying sleep since ive been lack of sleep these days. However, i had a very weird dream. Really weird. People always say, dream is something you think about involuntary, i wonder whether its true. I wish it's not true, but somehow, i think it is true. Maybe im trying to deny everything i feel, i dont know. I dont like the feeling being not sure of what i feel. But all i can do is ignoring and ignoring and ignoring. Just let it off, Yung. But remember, DONT CRY. Nothing to cry about. Nothing. Remember, youre a strong girl. Find myself back. I just recall, how was i exposed to One Direction.. What make you beautiful, One Thing.. Uhhh.. Okay.. Im never this determine before. Though, still failing at times. Its not that im determine to do anything, but determine to stand up. Its easy to say, but never easy to do. Im suffering every single day to work this out. Just let me go through this shit.

*i n 55!W 1 [I really do.]

No comments: