Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Day #18: The old times.

I was packing my stuff and saw my old phone. I tried to on it and i thought it was out of battery. But surprisingly, i was able to on it. Try to read the messages that you sent me when we werent together yet. It was so sweet and lovely but its not the same. Tears rolled in my eyes. And it fell. I cant control it. I tried to ask you to solve your problem before even we get together. But still end up the same problem. I feel so useless. so useless. I wont blame anyone for my failures, its just that im not good enough to earn the success. Even in uni, when i was waiting to go home, i was listening to the songs, and studying, i just cried. Without realising. I wonder why. Im so lost. The old times are such memories. That i will not give up on. Just hold on and i will be alright. Im cool. I guess. I will not hide myself. I will carry my feelings and hide it aside, pretending nothing happened. Even how much it hurts.

No comments: