Monday, August 20, 2012

Day #37: Nicholas Sparks.

I hit the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre today! Woohoo! Like a boss, seriously. Finally i get to meet my babes after a long long time. HAHHA. So excited to meet them all! Well, i was quite excited to go for the book fest too. Anyway, I was kinda sad and moody for the previous night, that it made me cant sleep at all. But guess what, my friends are more important. They cheered me up. :) I wanted to Nicholas Sparks' book, the notebook due to some reason. But i didnt expect myself to get addicted to his writing. :3 Hes so awesome. I think i fall in love with him. HAHAH. No doubt, i still think about you, for a little. Just a little. But i can actually survive on my own. Thats a good sign that i dont have to depend and rely on you anymore. You dont have the power to do so anymore. :) You broke your promise again and again. So, I shall really just give up in believing you. Actually, i think back again, why should i hate her? I was mad that she didnt explain properly to you when you guys broke up, but i cant do a thing to fix that. So, just let it be. I think im better to be alone. You have to much responsibility on you that you cant even make your own decisions. So, you chose to leave and follow your parents' will, i chose to keep quiet and live my life. I feel better. I wont text anymore. When you text, prolly i will reply. But you wont. Just show everyone how much she means to you. Whatever, i really dont care anymore. I dont really feel that pain anymore. Though, still a bit jealous. Im sure i'll overcome it soon enough. I will keep pretending and ignoring to make myself over it, minimise the pain. And i found a new distraction. Nicholas Sparks. :) I will continue addicted to him. HAHHA! Night! :D

No comments: