Thursday, August 9, 2012

Day #26: Fatigue.

Im tired about everything. Why am i crying over and over again when no one gives a damn. I fought through for the whole month for nothing. You defended her. You care her more. What the hell i can still say? I really hope that i can leave taylors and leave your life. Im tired pretending. Why cant you understand me for a while and put your so called love and responsibility aside. I suffer for no reason? Im tired. Beside that i dont know what else i can say. I have to slowly minimise you from my life, from my blog. Please allow me to take back my shattered brokened heart. I need it to survive. With my dignity. Dont ever try to hurt me anymore, i might kill you at that time. I have to stand up to protect myself. No one will protect me like before anymore. I will do the job. Im not weak, I will not be weak, at lease not in front of you. I like the way being in love, but i cant afford to get hurt anymore. Not anymore. Why am i so naive? Grow up Yung. He wont be back. He doesnt love you, he doesnt even willing to make the effort to protect you. You're just a passerby. Or maybe a used toy. God bless me. I pray for the strength to endure all the obstacles. Hes nothing anymore.

No comments: