Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Day #45: Ignoring.

As usual, just have to ignore all i have. Ignore. Ignore. No one will understand all the pain, only myself. And i really dont know how long it takes. I dont expect anyone to understand though. I know i have to go through. No matter, how hard, how pain, how hurtful. Definitely, Yung Yung is not strong, but she can pretend to be one. I feel like giving up myself everytime, but i end up standing up high, for while. I have to obey my promise, to myself. Im so tired. About everything, therefore, i updated todays post earlier. No one really pay attention though. HAHA. Distraction, i need. How? :'( Quiz tomorrow. Sleep early, focus, concentrate, done. Never put high expectation in anything anymore, just try my best. Crying wouldnt help any little. I dont need place to release my stress. Just let me keep moving and learn to treasure myself. I love someone with all myself, that i couldnt protect my own pride and dignity. What a failure. Im tired and sleepy. Night.

No comments: