Friday, August 17, 2012

Day #34: Dissection day!

Waited for the whole week till my neck has become long enought to eat the leaves on the top of the tree, just for this day to reach. I cant resist my desire to cut the cow heart. It's just so.. attractive. HAHHA. Cut the heart quite prettily that i got Miss Sri's attention. And damn, my name will come out more frequent after this. LOL. I had fun during the dissection. It was so bloodily bloody and im just in love with it. Its so superb. Such a waste that i didnt choose MBBS. HAHHAA. They called me a serial killer cause i played with the blood clots and got myself so bloody. Its once in a life time, i should really play with it. You know, YOLO. HAHHA. This also warn people that, dont mess with girls, they can get really mad when they are. Till then, not even sure whether you'll still be alive. LOL. Just exaggerating. HAH. After playing so much, I just hate cleaning my lab coat. So annoying. -.-
Though it's a busy day for me, sometimes, feelings will just hit me without telling. I will still feel the emptiness when im alone. When im really alone, i just dont feel like doing anything and hide in my blanky. Get myself off. I will just continue pretend im okay. I will. Love you, always.

No comments: