Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Day #31: Annoying and paranoid.

I love you, but i cant have you. These all are bullshit to a guy. If you love someone, theres nothing as you cant. You said you have the responsibility, i said i will go through with you. You didnt want to fight with me. I fight myself to help you through, you didnt appreciate, and just left me there. Really bad flu, cough and fever today. I just wish someone can clean the air a bit. Its so annoying for my nose. Freaking itchyyyyy. ANyway, it's Sherley's birthday. Happy Birthday, Sweetie. Overall, of course it's still a bad day for me. There's no word such as good day for me anymore. Just trying to pick up myself everyday, and of course, as expected, failing every night. Every of you just haunts me. Really do. So lost and aimless. Kill me the max. So tired. I know how annoying and paranoid i am to keep bugging you. Im soryy, Everything is messy to me. Maybe it's me that is messy.

No comments: