Sunday, August 12, 2012

Day #29: Daily routine.

It's a daily routine for me to miss you everyday. It has become a habit. But i will stop stalking you on facebook. To reduce my pain. Even how much i want to, I have to force myself through that. I just have to grow. Everyday, i still cry for you. Dont ask me why, cause i want to know the reason too. From now on, i will just keep my feeling a side, as if nothing happened before. Are you happy now? I will not show any depression anymore, even i am. Cousin came over and had a swim. Eventhough im sick, i still went with her. LOL. Was quite sick today. Cough with slight fever. Can die. HAHAH. But who cares. Just jump into the pool and pretend its the ocean. Swim through everything. Im tired, but no one gives a damn. Pick up myself, please yung. People tend to not appreciate things that able to get in hand easily. Its true. My fault that i give in too easily. Trust you too much.

No comments: