Monday, August 13, 2012

Day #30: Stab through my heart.

I dont know what else i should say, but its been a month since you officially left me. How pain it is, i've gone through a month. You dont need me, obviously. But my heart still link to you. I dont know how to cut it off. Everyone hates me. I know. Im not being liked. You finally willing to meet me to solve things. I cant talk when i see you, i just want to cry. I just want to cry. I have so many confuse, but i cant even bring out 1 to ask. When i asked you do you love her, you said dont know. Saw your cover photo. It explains everything. There's nothing as dont know, yes means yes, no means no. And theres nothing as I love you, but i cant. If you love enough, no matter what, everything will just go through. But it doesnt work here. Unfortunately. Every night, i hope i can sleep in properly and wake up in my cheerful smile. It's gone for weeks. Try to sleep late every night, so that i dont have to think and just sleep. But most probably it didnt work that way. Im so sick now that i dont even know what to do. Everything seems like it wants to stab through my heart. I dont have much heart, just one. It's loyal to someone that it shouldnt. It didnt complain and just hold itself in position so that everyone will think she's okay, when she's not. Bleeding love. <3

No comments: