Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Day #32: Re-assemble myself.

Today, I have no idea why do i feel so terrible. I just couldnt concentrate in everything i do. I just want to cry today. I tell myself, its okay, just forget about it. He has a girl now, youre nothing. But i really couldnt stand it. Today is extra sick to me. I try to convince myself that i will be alright, but i know im not. Its about the time. The moment you let go my hand, I should already know you wont come back. Part of me just couldnt let you go, but i will try my best to let you go if its able to make you happy. Even how jealous i feel. I fall for you more and more each day, which is the killing part. The worst time of today was during English Lecture. I know you're texting, but i didnt get any message, it just tells me you're texting her. I know you have the right to do that, but i really couldnt stand anything. I know how useless i am, whoever is reading this, please dont scold me anymore. Im so tired being like this, its all my own fault. The dark lecture theatre just reminds me everything. It's like in a cinema, watching back our memories. Though it hurts so much. Seeing you leaving further and further, it hurts even more. Sometimes, some people are meant to fall in love with each other, but not meant to be together.

No comments: