Thursday, August 23, 2012

Day #40: Standing still.

Recently, theres so many couple fights and break ups around me, even myself. Im so fed up looking at those jerks doing those to their girls. If you cant handle a relationship, be single then! Dont involve other innocent girls that actually believe in you and trusted you with all themselves. I swear i will stand by everyone that i care to prevent them from whatever i had. It might be a part of life, but i will try my best for them not to have the same problem as me. Cause i know how hurt it is. I might be immature, childish, silly, playful, but i will do what i can to protect people that i love. I tried on you, it's you that didnt appreciate me. But well, thanks too, that makes me appreciate others more. I dont blame anyone for my mistakes and failures. The fail of our relationship is not completely all your fault, i have to take on the responsibility by taking everything that happen on me. And dont mention, i kinda miss you today, the old you. Definitely. Well, i always do. Just that you changed. I wont show any weak side of myself anymore, i believe i grew up in these 2 months time. I read my old blog posts this afternoon. I realise how silly i am to post everything and no one give a damn to understand it. But it's the process of growing. And i dont regret everything i did for you. Even the cuts. Cause, once, you worthed everything.

No comments: