Saturday, August 18, 2012

Day #35: Golf is my fuel.

Golfing is kinda like my fuel now, at this critical moment, which kinda cheer me up when i need people the most. Although all of them dont know what happened to me, but at least they did cheer me up. Golf really let me pull out all my tiredness. Maybe you're assuming that im thinking too much, but probably you want to say, you're making yourself too comfortable. I still care about you. Way more than you ever imagine. I just want to stop that. Im so tired, but i cant let myself go. I just dont know why. I tried my best. But everyone thinks i didnt, and theyre so disappointed in me that no one wants to talk to me anymore. How hurtful it is. No matter how sad it is. it wont be as sad as the things you said. You asked avi to after me? Are you serious? You know that i have feelings towards you, why do you even want to say that? Joking? Dont you have other topic to talk about? Is it funny? Does it make you feel better? Do you know how hurt i am? Im not your toys. Dont push me to others when you're bored with me. Im a person. A PERSON. I have feelings. How many times you want me to mention? Dont play with my feelings please. I tell everyone about it, they think im joking, no one even bother to care how i feel when i heard my dearest said that. I want to scold you, but what else i can do? I can only swallow and just hide myself in my tears. Pretending nothing happened.

No comments: