Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Day #25: Lost kid.

Im like a lost kid now. So lost and aimless. I just wanted to talk to people but people started to ignore me because i cant get over you. Im so sorry everyone. He means a lot to me. Maybe he doesnt care anymore, but i cant ignore my feelings. Just let me be. Im sorry that i disappoint any of you. Sorry that i hurt any of you. Ive been staring at you throughout the English Lecture today. No matter how hard i try not to, still i looked. Surprisingly, my heart still beats very fast. Everytime i walk near you, I just want to run into you and hug you. Hoping youll tell me, its alright. But its totally impossible now. Hoping for the unreachable matters. Lust and love, you were the one that distinguish the difference to me... Im not alright. Im not okay. Im not well. Everything is just so hurtful, painful. People are so disappointed in me already. I feel so guilty. Im sorry to everyone. I dont deserve such good treatment. I have more than i can ask for. Beside you, GN. Hmm.. Nevermind. Its not a matter to you anymore. Bye.

No comments: