Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Day #24: Care too much.

I dont know what else i can do. I care for you so much. Its been more than a month since i said i miss you. I just want to tell you how i feel, i didnt mean to do anything. Your ignorance really hurts me a lot. I dont know what to do. I broke down once again. Feeling so aimless and helpless. I just dont know what else i can do. I dont want to leave your life, neither letting you go. But why dont i have a choice? Im really exhauted about everything. I dont know why, but i just want to cry. I want your attention not your ignorance. And please stop asking me to stay strong, everyone. Im sick of that word. Ive been standing up, pretending im okay, while im not. I tried my best. I dont want t0 hurt anyone around me anymore. I know everyone is so disappointed in me. Why do i love you so much, why do i care so much? And you actually dont give a damn. How am i going to survive. Everyone who is reading this, just let me bury myself, the real yung. Nowadays i control myself so much. I hold on not to text you. And when i start mentioning myself and you start ignoring me. I got no where to tell. I just hope you listen to me. Every expression that i have on my face, i dont mean it anymore. None of it is come from the real me. Why is it still hurt so much? I had enough, i guess.

No comments: