Sunday, August 26, 2012

Day #43: Pissed off.

It was a really pissed off day to me. Since the second i woke up. I didnt know that i will still dream about you. I dont like that. I tried so hard to ignore you and you just come into my mind like that and messed up all my plans. It takes me so fucking long and hell lot of courage to do what im doing now. I really want you to just disappear from my sight. If i have a choice. It was scary that what had happened in my dream. But i cant do a single thing. Cause i know it happened in the reality too. I just have to ignore myself. Trying my best. To ignore. Its so suffering to do all these and i know you're pretty happy now. Its okay. I have to trust myself. Only myself. I dont want any heartbroken anymore. You've hurt me too much. It's enough. It did affect me on what you did. And im determined that i dont want to talk to you anymore. I dont see a point why i should keep my promise anymore since it tortures me so much and you dont give a damn. I thought about what you did to me. I feel like a fucking prostitute that satisfy all your desire and pleasure that you couldnt get from your little girlfriend. Its so hurtful. And you dumped me cause it's time to go back to your reality after done playing. You wont know how i feel. Never. You owe me too much that i dont even want to mention it. And i never even mention it in front of you. NEVER. If i really say it, you're doomed. All gone. Trust me. So stop triggering my nerves, i wont know what will i do.

No comments: