Saturday, August 4, 2012

Day #21: Tiredness hits me.

Im really tired recently, both physically and mentally. I just hope i can still withstand everything that happens to me. Finally i've moved out. So exhausted moving things. Wish to have a happy family again. Im not a lucky one. On this day, 4th of the month, supposingly to be an important to me, but means nothing anymore to me. To you, even earlier, ever since a month ago. I just miss you so much, i want to spill everything out to someone that i really want to talk to, but you dont seem like even care. I thought i might get a stupid message from you, about anything, im just being to naive to believe things. I deserve that, being neglected, being ignored. I cant tell anyone about anything anymore. I just want to cry, but now im even tired of crying. I just want someone to care about me. Im not sure how long more i can stand. I can just collapse and that all for yung yung. I dont want to rely on you, i just cant stop thinking about you. Be yung yung.

No comments: