Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Day #39: Trust?

I wonder, what is trust to everyone? Does trust mean differently to anyone? To me, every relationship you have with humans, you need trust. Beside strangers, of course. No matter it's friendship or relationship, it just plays an important role. I trusted you. You crashed it. Thats your problem. I think you deserve you the second chance, you crushed it again. Well, i should say im too stupid to trust you again and again, being hurt again and again. Im happy that i dont feel much now. A bit mad, prolly. But definitely not as before. I dont think you even deserve anything. Dont bloody promise when you cant do something. Its better if you tell me you cant do it than you break your promise. Cause when you break your promise, at the same time you break your trust of mine to you, even as a friend. I dont even feel like talking to you ad, i feel so disguted. Maybe you dont, but you have no trust now. When someone couldnt give a person his trust, you only deserve to be a stranger. It hurts so much to know that you break your promise. I will handle it well. Im no longer the Yung Yung that you know. Thanks for waking me up. However, i believe that we were once in love. Thats all. No doubt that i still love you, but i chose to keep myself quiet and hide my feelings, be a little bit brave enough to protect myself. I shall see your ending anyway. I pray for the best for you, for what you deserve. :) Im not selfish, at all. I never am. Neither sarcastic. I can be worse than this if i really dont care about you. Well played, Noah. :)

No comments: