Sunday, August 5, 2012

Day #22: Drama queen.

I wonder, have i become a drama queen recently? I always feature in dramas in these few weeks. I hate dramas, i just want to get rid of everyone and find my own peace. After so many heartbrokens from the dearest and love ones, Im so tired that i just want to give up myself. I was left alone, not being cared or anything. You dont care, its okay. Heartbroken + heartbroken = Death. No doubt that i still miss you, love you, need you like always. But im trying to hold back, I wouldnt let it out anymore. I had enough scold, but not even a care from you. I dont born to please everyone, but i try my best to make everyone happy. Im sorry if i failed to make anyone happy. I have enough dramas in my life, really enough. Youre not here when i need you the most. I cant text you or call you. Just keep it to myself. You chose to put yourself and her in an easy position, and letting me to hold all your consequences of decisions. I did not complain, just hoping you'll think about what im having properly, when you expect me to think in your shoe. Im facing everything alone, while youre happily in a relationship. You might think about me, but if you really do, youll think at least five times when you do something. Im done fake smiling in front of you, im still wondering when can i take off my mask and be the real me again. Im tired, exhauted, fatigue, weary and tired. Just let me shut myself with my feelings and dramas. I really cannot take in anymore.

No comments: