Saturday, August 11, 2012

Day #28: Suffocating.

Went out with high school friends. Thought it will be a good relief. Somehow, I still have you in my mind. Try to make myself laugh very loud, be very lame. Until certain point, i just cant hold anymore. During the movie, I was totally not paying my full attention. Thinking what were you guys doing? Even it's not my matter anymore. I have to hold everything so that no one will realise. Its very easy to put on smile, very hard to hang it on and mean in every smile. How torturing it is, i must go through. You have hurt me too much and didnt even care to heal me. Its all done. No matter how good were you, its the old noah that used to be my baby. Not the current one that throw everything to me, saying regret but doesnt mean in any, happily in a elationship with the ex. I have enough. Its time for you to show your effort in appreciating me. If you dont, youre just a jerk. maybe worse than that. I might still cry in the nights, but i will just try my best to not show it anymore. I cant show you my weak side anymore.

No comments: