Thursday, August 30, 2012

Day #47: BFF.

Im really blessed that i have these friends that help me through my worst time, without complaining, accepting every flaws that i have. I may not be a good friend, neither a good person, but i'll try my best to be a retard in front of you guys just to see you smile. You all dont deserve any of my pain. I kept conplaining and crapping about myself, i know how annoying i am. I know all of you didnt like me, disappointed in me. Im really sorry. All of your smiles made me move on, sometimes. I just want everyone to be happy. Ive failed to keep my dearest, i dont want to lose any of you. Never want to. Carr sent me a long message just to cheer me up. I felt so touched. You guys are whataver i can ask for. Im so lucky to meet you all. Although every night i miss you so much, you wont bother, wont realise, wont feel, but it means everything to me. I always must remember who are the ones that walk away when i needed them and who are the ones who stay to be with me. Definitely none of it is you. Never. Im tired. Night. I love you.

No comments: