Saturday, August 25, 2012

Day #42: Out of sudden.

Out of sudden, all the feelings just strike. Maybe they really hate me, and really want to torture me? I guess.. Prolly it is. Ive missed you more when the time to start class is nearer. I wonder why. I dont like the feeling. I really want to forget everything and just live my life. Why cant i be that? I wonder do you ever think about me? MAybe not, haha. Prolly you're having your sweet time. I just have to stop thinking. Everyday trying to e strong, ignore the feelings, forcing a smile. Its like a daily routine. However, the people around me do make me feel better. I will not leave anyone that i love, even im being left alone at the end. I know hows the feeling when someone is left alone, it's not good. Never good. I want everyone that i care be happy. I know im no one to change, but i'll try my best. I swear i will. I have to say, Wilsons in my life love to bully me. They are mean to me. But though, they are those that cheer me up at times. In a mean way, i assume. I love you, still. I wonder why. You broke your promises, you lost my trust, you hurt me, but why am i still feeling that way.. Hmm.. Feel like stabbing myself at times. I will not show any part of me on this to anyone else. Never. Till your shadow fades away and i'll say goodbye.

No comments: