Monday, August 27, 2012

Day #44: Rainbow after bum.

I will try my best to continue what im doing. Though ive break my own promise. Such a fail, yung. It hurts so much, that i dont know how long i still can hold the unbearable pain. If theres a painkiller for this, i will take thousands to poison myself. You wont know how much it hurts. Never. Eventually, i think i'll get use to the pain and continue ignoring it. Thats the best way for me to recover. I dont know whether it works, just hope it does. I will hide all my suffers behind, so that i will look perfectly well in front of you. I will. Im already very disappointed in myself in everything. I hold back so much to not text you for the whole week. Amd never will again. Same, it hurts. But pretending and ignoring will be good. You might think im exaggerating and being ridiculous, its okay. As long as i know what should i do. I love you so much, still. But we will never ever getting back together. I just want to get over this bum and find the magic of unicorns. I just have to trust myself. Thats all. I know the right person will be here to lead me. He will. God will. When im lost, i believe in God, He has every plan in his hand that He thinks deserve me better. I believe.

No comments: