Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Day #38: Freedom?

Im really drowned in Nicholas Sparks' world. Its so beautiful and mesmerizing. At least it always end in a good way, i guess. The notebook, I finished in within a day. Me, myself even shock for that. The story is more or less like us, but they chose to fight for themselves. The ending is quite sad that she doesnt remember him, but they know they love each other. :) So warming. Anyway, I dont know how you're going on in Sabah, and im not interested to ask anymore. I want to know, but i choose to ignore that curiosty of mine. To make my life better. Ignore and pretend will lead me to a better life. At least it's proven that im able to sleep well last night. After the sleepless night previously. I dont care, i tell myself. You said you wont post anything, right, i dont see any from my profile. But i can from others. Guess you hide it. Wonder what kind of gentleman are you. At least i know im not that mad anymore. Its just a waste of energy to be mad. You dont really worth the mad anymore. Though, no doubt that i still love you. I really do. As I said, ignore will be good. All of that will become memories. I promised myself. Even i live alone in my future, I will not go back to you anymore. Its hard, but i know i will do well. If you remember me, youll text me, if not, thats it. :) Prolly you wont, and it doesnt affect much now. And prolly it's my turn to do the ignorance. Too much to tolerate and please you. Shall stop that and protect myself. :) It wont hurt you much, it does to me. I know i will do good. :) Laugh and smile are my uniqueness. She neither you have that. I can just smile off everything and laugh like nothing happened. :)

No comments: