Sunday, August 19, 2012

Day #36:An empty day.

Well. I know that you're leaving tomorrow and i actually expect you to tell me youre going back on your own, from your own mouth. I waited and waited. Pretending to be happy when im so fear and terrified. I will continue to pretend im well. As you wish. Even how tired i am, i will just continue. Everything that matters is just your happiness and smile. You think everything you do to me is trying to let me forget you, and you keep asking others how am i? Why dont you just say you feel guilty and nothing else you can do to repay. There's this emptiness inside of me that i dont understand. Not even myself can understand. Im just an ordinary girl that want to be extraordinary to you. I dont ask for more, really dont. And you refused to let me be the one. What else i can do? Im so lost and aimless. I will try my best to find my way. I really dont like being ignored, but i dont have a reason to talk to you now, not anymore. Previously, i dont even need a reason to talk to you, but now, i have to find one, just to talk to you. How sad. No one even bother. Im always the only one that think about everything that no one even cares. Being annoying and paranoid again. Attaching bitch. No wonder people want to give up on you. Even your friends dont want to talk to you. Serve you so right, Emily Wong Yung Yung. so right.

No comments: